A small Instagram diary from my trip to Sweden and Denmark in May, one of the fullest and most enjoyable trips I've ever taken! If you still don't follow me on Instagram you can do so here or by searching for my username, @athinavalyraki! More photos and outfit posts from my trip coming up soon.. In the meantime, hope you enjoy these snapshots!
1. My beautiful room at Nobis hotel, Stockholm.
2. Berzelii park
3. Beef tartare for lunch at Bistro Berns
4. View from my room at Nobis hotel
5. Mouthwatering desserts at Cafe Petissan
6. Fairytale setting at Skansen open-air Museum
7. Geometrical flower arrangements at Skansen
8. Coffee break at Cafe Petissan
9. Early mornings at Nobis Hotel
10. The incredible industrial decor at Oaxen Krog
11. Duck and buttery asparagus for dinner at Oaxen Krog
12. Rainy evening in Stockholm
13. Springtime in Stockholm
14. A heavenly candy corner at Grona Lund
15. Swedish snack time (aka fika)
16. Nordic Viking Lines during a cruise through the canals of Stockholm
17. Princessy atrium inside Nobis hotel
18. Leather cut out jacket decorating Acne store windows
19. View of Stockholm's port
20. Colourful homes in the old city, Gamla Stan
21. White and beige tones at Acne store
22. Selfie before heading out to dinner
23. At Skansen Aquarium
24. Visiting Nordic museum in Stockholm
25. Ericsson Globe Skyview
26. Top of the globe at Ericsson Skyview enjoying the most far-reaching view of Stockholm
27. Inside Stockholm Town Hall, the most magnificent building in the city
28. Swedish fika time at Sturrekaten
29. Passing by the beautiful Arms Museum
30. Quite dinner at Pontus!
31. After my birthday dinner at Operakallaren
32. The Diplomat
33. Radhuset, breathtaking subway station in Stockholm
34. Looking at the wind turbines, in the sea outside Copenhagen
35. Coffee time at Axel Hotel Guldsmeden in Copenhagen
36. Afternoon tea at Chaikhana Teahouse
37. More from picturesque Gamla Stan
38. The famous little mermaid off the coast of Denmark
39. Out and about in Denmark, posing outside a candy-coloured building
40. The most delicious four-course fish menu at Restaurant Koefoed
41. Coffee time at Axel Hotel Guldsmeden - love this gigantic chair!
42. Nyhavn, the most infamous little harbor.
43. At Hamlet's castle in Helsingor, in the Danish countryside
44. One organic apple a day...
45. Feeling like a little kid outside Nimb at Tivoli Gardens
46. Sprinkled Ben&Jerry's Baked Alaska between rides at Tivoli Gardens
47. Delicious dinner at Nimb Brasserie
48. The entrance to my favourite ride at Tivoli Gardens, the Demon!
49. Frederiksborg Slot, my future home - I wish!
50. 100% organic and delicious breakfast at Hotel Axel Guldsmeden
51. Having a warm cup of coffee on my little balcony at Axel
52. Never ending bed of daisies in the danish countryside
53. Organic sandwich and salad lunch before hitting the streets
54. Observing the change of the guard at Amalienborg
55. A statue of Hans Christian Andersen, looking at Tivoli Gardens across the street.
56. Spending a day at the Swedish town of Malmo
57. Making a stop at Fredensborg Slot
58. Kungsparen at Malmo, Sweden
59. Looking out the window on the train to the little Swedish town of Malmo, across the border from Denmark
60. Ready to take a boat cruise around the canals of Copenhagen
Thanks for reading!